REVISION HAS A WORLDWIDE STAFF OF MORE THAN 200 EMPLOYEES WORKING ACROSS DESIGN, MANUFACTURING, SALES, TESTING, RESEARCH AND ADMINISTRATIVE ROLES – EACH OF WHOM PLAYS AN INTEGRAL ROLE IN HELPING US MAINTAIN A LEADERSHIP POSITION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROTECTION SYSTEMS. EACH OF US IS AWARE THAT THE PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES WE DEVELOP ARE DESIGNED TO HELP SAVE LIVES – A SOURCE OF BOTH PRIDE AND INSPIRATION TO US ALL.
- Revision’s eyewear consists of purpose-built, military-grade spectacles and goggles that provide proven protection against ballistic, UV and environmental threats.
- Our in-house specialization in laser technologies allows us to provide high-impact, laser protective lenses against a range of wavelengths.
- Revision’s unique synergy of lens design, frame construction and proprietary coatings come together for superior anti-fog performance.
- Our robust designs are crafted from the most battlefield-resilient materials, with anti-scratch lens coatings to outlast in any environment.
- Revision pulls together design, development, testing and manufacturing capabilities to deliver custom solutions that address the evolving needs of the next-generation soldier.
Ideal for everyday, all-day wear across the wire; powerful ballistic protection and 100% UV defense.
Extreme environmental and ballistic protection; defense against sand, wind, dust and flying debris.
On-duty performance with off-duty appearance; in a variety of styles to suit any mission.