Revision Head systems
REVISION HAS A WORLDWIDE STAFF OF MORE THAN 200 EMPLOYEES WORKING ACROSS DESIGN, MANUFACTURING, SALES, TESTING, RESEARCH AND ADMINISTRATIVE ROLES – EACH OF WHOM PLAYS AN INTEGRAL ROLE IN HELPING US MAINTAIN A LEADERSHIP POSITION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROTECTION SYSTEMS. EACH OF US IS AWARE THAT THE PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES WE DEVELOP ARE DESIGNED TO HELP SAVE LIVES – A SOURCE OF BOTH PRIDE AND INSPIRATION TO US ALL.
- Revision’s head systems up-armor and down-armor in a flash. Letting the warfighter strike the perfect balance between enhanced protection and lethality.
- High performance materials coupled with innovative design delivers advanced protection from blunt force, blast and ballistic threats.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured to minimize weight while maximizing performance. We use the latest materials and innovative processes.
- Designed as a comprehensive system, each Batlskin component seamlessly integrates with the next for a team of equipment that delivers peak performance.
- Revision pulls together design, development, testing and manufacturing capabilities to deliver custom solutions that address the evolving needs of the modern soldier.
The foundation of the Batlskin Viper Head Protection System is the Lightweight High Performance ACH helmet shape. This fully integrated and modular system including the Batlskin Front Mount, Interlocking and Standalone Long Rails, Mandible Guard, and Visor has been designed to work intuitively with the Viper helmet. The ultimate protection from trauma – blunt force, blast and ballistic. In a scalable, lightweight package that’s fully modular and fully integrated. So you can tailor the system to the mission for peak performance.