Aimpoint to simplify aiming and improve your shooting
You never know when you will take your best shot
A gun sight should improve and simplify the shooting process while meeting the highest demands for function, reliability, and quality.
Shooting conditions put unique demands on your equipment and when it comes to accuracy, the first priority is the right sight. That’s because you never know exactly when or where you will get the opportunity to take your best shot.
Standard features of all Aimpoint® sights
• Unlimited field of view
• Unlimited eye relief
• Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
• Extremely rugged, durable construction
• No hazardous materials
• No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
• Increased aiming confidence and hit probability
• Reduced training time and ammunition consumption
• Battery life measured in years
Aimpoint® Acro P-1
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low profile red dot system
- The only fully enclosed system in its size on the market
- Designed for direct integration onto pistol slides
- Over 1-year battery operation on position 6 of 10
- Battery installation while optic is still mounted on weapon
- NVD compatible
- Submersible to a depth of 25 m (82 ft)
Aimpoint® Micro S-1
- Versatile optic for all shotgun applications
- Available in 6 MOA dot size
- Higher maximum light intensity settings for bright sky conditions
- Low integrated and carbon fiber reinforced rib mount
- Low optical axis
- Interchangeable base plates to accommodate most rib sizes (6-12mm)
- Lightweight, compact and fully enclosed protective housing
- Possibility of full zeroing to customize the point of impact
- Ideal for big game and sport-shooting rifles with standard or magnum-length action and semi-automatic rifles
- 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30mm ring mounting systems
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Fully waterproof
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- New technology called ACET allows 50,000 hours of operation on one single battery (on setting 7 out of 10)
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- Unequalled light transmission
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Submersible to 45 meters (135 feet)
- Comes with replaceable outer black rubber cover
- Outer rubber cover also available in Dark Earth Brown
In 1974, a small group of Swedish entrepreneurs started exploring ways to improve shooting accuracy. Their goal was simple but ambitious – to create a sighting technology that would allow shooters to acquire their target quickly, and to hit moving targets in all weather and lighting conditions consistently and accurately. Little did they know at the time that their invention, the Aimpoint® red dot sight, would revolutionize the shooting and hunting industry.
The company’s first commercial sight product, the Aimpoint® Electronic, was introduced to the market in 1975.
The Aimpoint® red dot sight has continued to evolve over the past 40 years by working closely with experienced hunters, marksmen and military weapon experts, and is now recognized as the fastest, most rugged, and most efficient electronic small arms sighting system in the world.
There are more than 2 million hunters, sports shooting enthusiasts, police and military personnel who use Aimpoint® sights around the world today.
Handmade in Sweden
Each sight is hand-built, assigned an individual identification number, and undergoes rigorous testing and numerous quality control checks during the manufacturing process. They are designed for use in the real world, and can handle rough treatment and all imaginable weather conditions.
Aimpoint AB is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008. The manufacturing environment at Aimpoint is similar to a laboratory with highly trained experts building red dot sights by hand using advanced optical/mechanical production equipment.
The components are cleaned with ultrasound and assembled in a clean environment at our factory. Products are rigorously tested before being approved for shipment. This is why Aimpoint can offer a generous warranty with its products.
At Aimpoint, we take great pride in making sure that neither hazardous nor radioactive materials are used in our sights.
A wide variety of demanding users
Competitive pistol shooters: Top international competitive pistol shooters rely on the accuracy of these rugged precision instruments to keep them at the top.
Military and police: Elite military and police forces around the world have used Aimpoint sights for more than 20 years.
In 1997, the U.S. Army awarded Aimpoint the world’s first military contract for red dot sights. Since then, Aimpoint has continued to deliver large quantities of sights to customers like
- US Army
- US Air Force
- US SOCOM
- French Army
- Swedish Army
- Italian Army
- Danish Army
- Finnish Army